Friday, September 18, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "YIEW"

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to pika "chew"
happy birthday to you!!!

A celebration that prepare by ME at midvalley Chilis... NO reservation from Chilis...we need to wait for 30 minutes... as a result the chocolate on top of the cake become ..... haizzzzz.... but the cake still look nice~~~ kekeke

Unluckily the real birthdate --- 03092009, i fall sick
a very heavy sick...fever,diarhea and voimit
doctor suggest to go hospital for check up......Luckily not H1N1!!!
Babee take care me day and night...mopping the bullshit voimit and fed me medicine...and stay at hospital accompany me

GOD bless me, i recover at the second day. Thanks to Babee...without him, i dunno what should i do and what will happen to me

MUAKSSSS :*

No comments:

Post a Comment