Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lacoste...I Love It!!!!



Thanks teddy gift me this Lacoste summer shopping bag...i love it so much and love you too...muakszzzzzzz:*

Last tuesday...the day i most busy and emo...busy on ptptn to que up 4-5 hours...and i fail to fulfill requirement and need to redo again...haiz...kek qi ah!!!

Reach my 2nd home, teddy consult me and advise me not to giv up...try again tomorow...!!!Sad la wei...almost cry out duh...que up for 4-5 hours leh...sienz dao~~~

EH EH ....suddenly teddy tk a plastic bag for me and ask me guess what is inside...sorry that i no mood to guess it bcoz i ald felt that inside is my wanted bag!!!hehe....

YAYA....really is the bag that i saw last last friday!!! A cute and teen style bag...Limited edition by Lacoste!!!YEAH!!!Thanks so much....muakzzzzzzzz:*

No comments:

Post a Comment